Purchase the F-A-S-T Team Toolkit
As a supplement to the book, the F-A-S-T Team Toolkit is available for purchase to help the team discuss and resolve its challenges. For $199, you’ll receive:
- A downloadable (and printable if desired) 8.5 x 11 50-PAGE PDF manual for the Team Car Chief to facilitate the FASTER TOGETHER program. This is additional content NOT in the FASTER TOGETHER text, which includes:
- Three Key Points to summarize each Speed Bump (the Car Chief provides an overview of the text at the beginning of the meeting)
- Three Discussion Questions to tee up the conversation (the participants have reflected on these questions in advance in their participant guides)
- Three Interactive Activities:
- A Case Study review of fictional Mayap University
b. An Application exercise (participants don’t have this text) with large group debrief
c. Instructions to facilitate the Team Car Activity. This is a separate Interactive Exercise in the participant manual (team members do not have this text, just a graphic).
- A downloadable (and printable if desired) 8.5 x 11 100-page PDF workbook for team members to complete as they read the book. This is additional content NOT in the FASTER TOGETHER text, which includes:
- A Case Study of fictional Mayap University with space to answer these questions:
- What is your reaction to this situation after reading the text in FASTER TOGETHER?
b. How do you relate your team to the situation? Where have we experienced similar challenges?
c. What should the Mayap team have done differently?
- Discussion Questions to complete/journal as participants read the text
- Worksheets with activities to complete (the Car Chief will give the instructions during the team meeting)
- A “Cliffs Notes” version of the book, with easy-to-review outlines of the Four Keys and 48 Speed Bumps, as well as the FAST TEAM quiz.
- One purchase (license) is required PER TEAM (not per organization or per department). For example, a two hundred–strong department overseen by a VP is not a team; rather, the department would consist of multiple teams. Each team within the department and the leadership team, for example, would each need its own licensed Toolkit. I use the honor system; please respect these license terms and purchase one copy of this product for each team working the program together, typically 3-10 people.
To purchase the toolkit, please email [email protected] with your request. Our office will send you an invoice to pay online with a credit card, or you can mail a check. Once payment is received, the digital files will be sent (the toolkit is electronic only).